Business Developer – System Sales Automation
MasterSearch are currently working with a globally leading automation company with excellent solution experience as a systems provider.
Our client is looking for a hands-on, entrepreneurial Business Developer to be based in the Mid-West region of the UK to actively search and win new business.
Reporting line – UK Sales Leader
- Search, Identify and acquire new clients in order to expand the existing customer base
- Acquire market and client information, understanding the needs of the market and knowing the client’s objective and formulates plans for the Sales Team Systems
- Knowing the USPs of competition and using this information successfully to the benefit of the company
- Increasing brand awareness to ensure the company is continued to be considered as a optimal partner
- Supporting and advising the company organisation in growing the systems business
- Building reliable and stable relationships with the client
- Positively contribute to customer satisfaction ensuring the systems business continues to grow
- Acting as an interface between various departments to ensure a solution is met / found for the customer
- Completed studies in a technical topic, ideally Software Engineering, industrial automation related (but not a must)
- Good knowledge in HW/HS products in the portfolio
- Understands trends such as TCO, ROI, OEE and digital strategy and digitalisation
- Understands machine processes and has ability to translate these to solve customer needs
- Customer-orientated, able to create and sustain a healthy relationship
- Ability to communicate from engineering level to C- Level clients
- SAP experience would be beneficial
- Ability to travel within the region
Fluent in English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Mid-West UK
- Salary: To be discussed upon application
- Industry: Automation