MasterSearch are currently working with a global leading electrical, automotive and power management company with over 85,000 employees globally and with customers in more than 150 countries.
Our client is looking for a strategical and experienced Account Manager to be responsible for leading and developing the sales strategy for the largest accounts within the Automotive division.
Reporting line – Sales and Marketing Director EMEA
- Serves as / leads a member of a cross-functional customer interface team to insure a high level of customer satisfaction and responsiveness to customer needs
- Leads the development of the regional customer strategies for both the annual profit and five-year strategic plans
- Provides input into the description, qualification and recommendations of growth opportunities for new products and systems
- Assists in the creation, execution and evaluation of a technology strategy to meet customer requirements and product strategies
- Gathers competitive information about project / product / platform trends / directors and reports this information to the Director of Sales
- Manages cost reduction programs to support customer cost reduction initiatives while maintaining internal profitability targets
- Evaluates and communications customer performance and reports to the Customer Director
- Deploys the Customer Relationship Review process and assists in developing action plans to improve customer satisfaction performance
- Assists with the resolution of all open DSO issues at responsible customer base
- Supports all company’s Business System tasks assigned to the Sales and Marketing functions
- Builds customer-supplier relationships through daily interface with customer, operations and engineering
- Contributes to the development of pricing and commercial terms and conditions
- Has the responsibility and authority to ensure that customer requirements are addressed and communicated to the customer including enquiries, contracts or order handling, including amendments.
- Acts as a point of contact for commercial warranty issues, quality issues and customer complaints
- Complies with the requirement of Quality & Environmental management systems
- Creates and leads training at customer locations if required
- Completed studies in Engineering, Business management or other approved discipline
- 4+ years of sales experience in the Automotive industry is preferred
- Financial and commercial skills; P&L, Cost estimating, Pricing
- Market and Customer knowledge within Automotive sector
- Experience with Value Proposition Design & Communication
- Ability to travel across Germany (and other parts of Europe if required)
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Baden Baden OR Munich OR Home-office within Germany
- Salary: Discussed upon application
- Industry: Automotive